How much CRU9 Clubbing are you up for? You may sign up for multiple club shipments. If you need substitutions, we are ready to make it happen. Email me at email@example.com
Opposite Day Rose’
4 Rose’ of RRV Pinot Noir $120
As Ever, She Owns It
4 Russian River Chardonnay $152
Stop Talking, Drink
4 Stop Talking Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $240
All Pinot Noir
4 Russian River Pinot Noir $200
SOLD OUT 4 bottles of the 9th Power Reserve Red
1-3 shipments, 1 bottle of each current release varietal (Rose’, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 4 bottles total
$182 based on current releases and their pricing
1-3 shipments, 2 bottles of each current release varietal (Rose’, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 8 bottles
$364 based on current releases and their pricing
1-3 shipments, 3 bottles of each current release varietal (Rose’, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 12 bottles total
$546 based on current releases and their pricing
See the online form below — OR —
Why Come Clubbing with us?
- You are a part of the big picture, and a game changer, whichever level you choose. 10% of your membership goes to the shelters/transitional housing nonprofit organizations we sponsor. You are making a positive change for survivors of human trafficking, domestic violence, homelessness, and unplanned pregnancies; helping families thrive. You are funding their healing, giving back their dignity, and forging their independence. You are awesome!
- You are the first to receive the new releases. We make small lot premium wines; there’s only a small amount available.
Let’s talk about what that 10% actually means to the survivors.
Serving 42 survivors of domestic abuse and human trafficking per night, 365 days per year
House of Hope
2 Year Transitional Home and Services for Homeless Single Women and their Children as well as Outreach Programs to help serve those not in need of a residence. The Pillars Program provides a 2 year permanent home for young women aging out of foster care, teaching them life skills, mentoring, tutoring services, and support services to further their education and find jobs. An average of 23,000 youths will age out of foster care each year. The most at risk are young women.
- 20% are instantly homeless
- 70% of young girls aging out of the system have an unplanned pregnancy before the age of 21. Many of those babies end up in the foster system; the cycle continues.
- 50% develop substance abuse.
Every sex trafficked survivor has a unique set of needs and personal goals. Dorothy’s House strives to bring the resources to bear that will most specifically fit her plan, including physical health care, mental well being, medication support, legal and financial support, life/job skills and training, relationship skills, community engagement. The new Front Porch Program provides these resources to male survivors.
Alternatives Pregnancy Center
Alternatives Pregnancy Center exists to be a first stop for people facing an unplanned pregnancy, to address at risk sexual behavior and to help build healthy families. They provide clients with free pregnancy tests, STD/STI Tests, ultrasounds, and material items. APC supports couples through the adoption process and assists many others on their journey to become successful parents. Parent Support Services and Fatherhood Fraternity, instructed by trained advocates; these programs are designed to cover information on pregnancy, parenting, infant care and life skills.
The Clubbing Rules
- Your credit card is billed upon enrollment into the club for the first releases regardless of shipping date, based on the level you prefer.
- If any current release varietal is sold out we will substitute with other varietals, and the club price will reflect this.
- Your membership will continue until cancelled in writing or email at least 30 days prior to shipping.
- Shipping charges and applicable taxes apply.
- Wine shipments require a signature by someone 21 years of age or older.
- We ship UPS Ground with an estimate of 5-7 business days for delivery.
- We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box APO/FPO.
- If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to CRU9 wine. You have the option to have your package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee.
- We cannot ship in above 80 degrees or below 30 degrees, we cannot control what regional routes are taken and through what temperatures.
- Utilizing our discretion, we will not ship when there are hot or cold waves in large portions of the country.
- We will ship in a reasonable time period when extreme temperatures subside.
- Any shipping costs incurred for refused, missed or reshipped wines are the responsibility of the member.