How much CRU9 Clubbing are you up for? You may sign up for multiple club shipments. If you need substitutions, we are ready to make it happen. Email me at email@example.com
2 Russian River Pinot Noir, 2 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 2 of the 9th Power Reserve $380
As Ever, The Queen
4 Russian River Chardonnay $152
Stop Talking, Drink
4 Stop Talking Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $240
4 Russian River Pinot Noir $200
4 bottles of the 9th Power Reserve Red $320
1-3 shipments, 2 bottles of each current release varietal (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 6 bottles total
$296 based on current releases and their pricing
1-3 shipments, 3 bottles of each current release varietal (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 9 bottles
$444 based on current releases and their pricing
1-3 shipments, 4 bottles of each current release varietal (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon) 12 bottles total
$592 based on current releases and their pricing
See the online form below OR click here to print an order form.
Why Come Clubbing with us?
- You are a part of the big picture, and a game changer, whichever level you choose. 10% of your membership goes to the shelters/transitional housing nonprofit organizations we sponsor. You are making a positive change for women and children survivors of human trafficking, domestic violence, and homelessness. This isn’t just throwing money at someone and saying “bye bye”; you are funding their healing, giving back their dignity, and forging their independence. You are awesome!
- You are the first to receive the new releases. We make small lot premium wines; there’s only a small amount available.
- Another 5% of proceeds goes to the survivors for full cases purchased in addition to the club shipment.
- Each $500 spent gains you access to additional bottles of the 9th Power Reserve.
Let’s talk about what that 10-15% actually means to the survivors.
Ruby’s Place – Serving 42 survivors per night, 365 days per year
- $50 – Food for a family for 2 days
- $100 – Professional clothing for a job interview
- $150 – Shelter costs for 1 night for a family of 3
- $200 – Back to school clothes and supplies for 2 shelter children
- $250 – One week of programs for the shelter’s children
- $300 – One week of counseling services for 5 clients
- $350 – Medical services for a child
- $400 – One week of emergency hotel vouchers for a family escaping human trafficking
- $500 – Classes and test fees for 1 client to secure her GED
- $750 – Dental treatments 2 children
- $1,000 – Immigration attorney fees for human trafficking cases
- $1,500 – One month’s rent for a family moving into permanent housing
- $2,500 – One month’s Shelter operations costs
- $3,000 – Deposit and first month’s rent for a family moving into their own home
House of Hope – 86 % Success Rate
- $50 – Provides a baby with formula and diapers for a week
- $65 – Provides a roof and warmth for a family for one night
- $150 – Administers life skills classes for three months
- $300 – Buys supplemental food for 10 families for three months
An average of 23,000 youths will age out of foster care each year. The most at risk are young women.
- 20% are instantly homeless
- 70% of young girls aging out of the system have an unplanned pregnancy before the age of 21. Many of those babies end up in the foster system; the cycle continues.
- 50% develop substance abuse.
Breaking the Cycle: The HoH Pillars Program provides a 2 year permanent home for young women aging out of foster care, teaching them life skills, mentoring, tutoring services, support services to further their education and find jobs.
The Clubbing Rules
- Your credit card is billed upon enrollment into the club for the first releases regardless of shipping date, based on the level you prefer.
- If any current release varietal is sold out we will substitute with other varietals, and the club price will reflect this.
- Your membership will continue until cancelled in writing or email at least 30 days prior to shipping.
- Shipping charges and applicable taxes apply.
- Wine shipments require a signature by someone 21 years of age or older.
- We ship UPS Ground with an estimate of 5-7 business days for delivery.
- We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box APO/FPO.
- If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to CRU9 wine. You have the option to have your package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee.
- We cannot ship in above 80 degrees or below 30 degrees, we cannot control what regional routes are taken and through what temperatures.
- Utilizing our discretion, we will not ship when there are hot or cold waves in large portions of the country.
- We will ship in a reasonable time period when extreme temperatures subside.
- Any shipping costs incurred for refused, missed or reshipped wines are the responsibility of the member.